We are located between Gilberts and the Salvation Army.
We have free parking and good transport links. We are in walking distance from Willenhall Town Centre.
Our Service -
We provide the very highest quality NHS healthcare responsive to your needs and preferences.
- We are open 8.00am – 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- In addition for your convenience we are open Late nights:
- Monday and Thursday until 8.00pm.
- and Saturday mornings until 12 noon.
- We have male and female doctors.
- Our staff speak several different languages including English and Punjabi.
Lifestyle advice to promote your health and prevent illness including:
- Screening programmes.
- Well person health checks.
- Stop smoking, diet and exercise, weight management, sexual health and family planning clinics.
- Long term conditions management. e.g. diabetes, heart disease, asthma, high blood pressure, etc.
- Friendly and approachable reception staff to assist you.
- Highly skilled nursing staff able to provide a full range of services and advice tailored to your needs.
- Doctors providing high quality health care who will listen and respond to you.
- You will be offered a choice of hospitals when referred.
How can I join the practice?
It is easy to register either call us today on 01922 604847.
or walk in and we will do the rest.
Come and meet the team for your new patient health check.